Oh, wow, hi there! I’m Anna, and this is my very first post about me! Yep, it’s just me.
Now, being-in-character aside, I’m overly talkative/chatty or whatever other word there is for it, and I’m quirky and clumsy and a total dork. But, like Anna, I think family, love, kindness, and trust are probably the most important things on the entire face of the planet. And also chocolate is important, but.. you know, not everyone thinks so, I guess.
What would you say is your main style?; Pretty much anything girly, or quirky, or cutesy, or just something unique. I also really love sweaters, scarves, dresses, and shoes in general. I’d have to say that my favorite kind of clothing, like, color scheme, would be bright colors, darker colors, pastels, stripes, spots– I have so many favorite prints.. Which, they probably all clash but.. That’s okay.
What’s your favorite Disney movie?; You see, I’m not even sure that that’s a fair question because I have so many. But, to be honest, I would definitely say Frozen has had the biggest impact on my life.
Favorite Disney princess(es)?; Well, definitely Anna. It’s nice to have a Disney princess who’s quirky and clumsy and awkward and talkative, because I haven’t really seen anyone quite like her. But, I also definitely love Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, Tiana, Rapunzel, and Merida.
And prince(es)?; You see, I’m not too big of a fan of the first few princes, but if you’re considering Kristoff a prince, then Kristoff. He’s so dorky and adorable, and probably one of the best characters of all time. I love that, in a way I think, love changed him and made him more.. Kinder? Although, I mean, I think that he was probably pretending to be this big, grumpy, tough guy. My other favorites, though, would be The Beast, Aladdin, Eric, and Eugene.
Favorite Disney sidekick?; Man, that’s definitely a toughie. But, I have to choose, so I’m going to say probably Sven or Pascal. I also love Maximus, Olaf, and Flounder.
Favorite Disney villain?; You see, I really don’t understand questions like this at all, because I’m terrified of all the villains. But, I’d have to say the coolest/least terrifying would be Dr. Facilier or Ursula. I think my all-time favorite is Ursula, though. The scariest/evilest would have to be Prince Hans, Lady Tremaine, Mother Gothel, Frollo, oooor Jafar. Gaston also creeps me out to no ends. Who follows some girl around all through the town? Or plans a wedding before purposing? #desperate
Favorite Disney song?; Wow. Okay. I’m going to try my hardest to narrow this down.
- Fixer Upper. I think it’s really important to love someone for all they are, with all their flaws and imperfections. Flaws are what make us.. us. And, also, I think they both really fell in love at that scene. So, of course it’ll be one of my favorites.
- Let it Go. I know, I know, you hear that all the time. But I love that she can finally accept herself for all that she is.
- For the First Time in Forever. Because it’s a song about finally reaching what you’ve wanted for.. basically your whole life. And I think that is so beautiful.
- Part of Your World. I can totally relate to wanting something more than you have, and wanting to be where the people are. I mean, I want to be at Disney World for my whole life so that’s… kind of the same thing?
- And, surprise surprise, another Frozen song. Do You Want to Build a Snowmaaaan? I can totally understand just wanting to be close to your sister/brother/whoever and having them kind of ignore you. Or if you just really want to build a snowman.
- Something There is definitely one of my all-time favorite Disney love songs. I just think it’s soo incredibly sweet
Favorite thing in your inventory?; My hair, my skin, or any of my SLink. *dreamy sigh*
Favorite TV show(s)?; Once Upon a Time is something that has kind of taken over my life. I’m definitely a Captain Swanner. I also L-O-V-E Glee, even though it’s unfortunately not with us anymore. I also love any show that has to do with things paranormal.
Favorite non-Disney movie?; Clueless, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Psycho, and Valentine’s Day, from what I can remember. I also love rom-coms, and really bad Lifetime and Syfy movies. #sorrynotsorry
Favorite season?; I love Spring to no ends… Except, okay, maybe the whole “getting sick every other Wednesday” thing isn’t so fun.
Introverted or Extroverted?; Overly extroverted, not going to lie.